Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blood Angels on the horizon!

So there's this leaked codex beta. And I may have found it and playtested it. It was a 1750 games of new Blood Angles VS a Salamanders marine army. I played around with the Landers, Dante, and some Predators. I have to say, this army looks really fun! And not as over the top as some elements might make it look. The only big thing is the apearance of another fast skimmer tansport that might make Eldar players cry (myself included).

The Lander is fun, and despite it's ridiculous main gun isn't that crazy. Dante is a hoot as he used to be, with some fun new stuff and lacking some of his old stuff. I think one of the coolest, if not the biggest thing, is the new Baal Predator stuff. It has a Plasma Cannon option for the turret, and a zillion cool sponson choices. And you can make it a fast vehicle and relive the old mobile fire base that Predators used to be! My favorite setup so far is a Plasma turret, Multi Melta sponsons, and over charged engines. It comes out priced about like a Leman Russ Vanquisher base cost. I'll probably run two of these just because I think they're cool!

So has anyone else peeked at this leak? I suggest giving it a try, it's a hoot! We'll see when the book officially comes out, but from this experience I think my fledgling Space Sharks army might be using this book....


-Bangley, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment